In the age of Tesla and other high-tech car companies, self-driving cars won’t be science fiction much longer. “Drivers” suddenly have an exciting new range of options how to spend their time driving in a private atmosphere.
For this reason, the comparison and information portal DatingAdvisor teamed up with the major international causal dating community Fuck.com to interview a total of 12,821 women and men on the subject sex on wheels and autonomous driving.
The specific question was:
What activities could you imagine doing in a self-driving car to take advantage of the time gained?
The results were as follows:
- 70% of women and 72% of men are interested in giving sex in a self-driving car a try
- 19% of women and 20% of men would prefer to look at the countryside, doze or listen to music
- 18% of women and 17% of men would prefer to focus on the traffic
- 11% of women and 9% of men would like to chat, play games and talk on the phone
- 8% of women and 6% of men would like to watch movies in a relaxed atmosphere and read
Multiple responses were possible.
Prospects for the future are certainly sexy! But the fantasy of having sex in the car isn’t new, of course. Even today – within the scope of existing possibilities – the car is a popular retreat for the occasional quickie.
The survey also revealed the following findings:
- Nearly 1 in 4 passengers have pleasured a driver during a car ride
- 6% of drivers have taken care of a passenger’s needs down below
- 8% of respondents have had sex on the back seat during a trip
- 12% of women and 11% of men have masturbated in the car
- 6% of respondents have had sex on public transport
- Around 2/3 of respondents have had sex in a parked car
Further details, including additional findings and assessments, can be found here.
DatingAdvisor is an information portal and an objective and independent market observer in the field of dating sites and dating apps for singles. DatingAdvisor not only provides readers with test reports and background information about available dating platforms, but also offers helpful tips for finding a partner.